AnyFOAM™ software predicts polyurethane reaction phenomena during the foaming process such as injection, foaming, curing and post-foaming considering chemical reactions and physical reactions. AnyFOAM™ can predict the foaming pattern, heat and mass transfer including density distribution and temperature distribution according to the foaming component that affects the quality of the product.
- Simulation sofware for the analysis of various products made of polyurethane. (rigid/flexible/semi-rigid/integram foam)
- Performing fluid and chemical reaction analysis including heat transfer simultaneously
- Finding out an optimal design to improve product quality, productivity and reduce development time.
- PHM(Progonstics and Health Management)
S/W analysis fields
- Energy absorbing foam
- Structural foam
- Seating foam
- Home appliance/electronic parts and cryogenic heat storage tanks
- Building insulation design, composite material properties and performance prediction
Field of application
- Refrigerator door and cabinet insulation
- Crashpad, Instrumental panel
- Steering wheel, Door trim, Headliner
- Seat of transport vehicle
- Bed, shoes, furniture, lightweight composite materials, etc.