Foam Simulatoin software predicts polyurethane reaction phenomena during the foaming process such as injection, foaming, curing and post-foaming considering chemical reactions and physical reactions. Foam Simulator can predict the foaming pattern, heat and mass transfer including density distribution and temperature distribution according to the foaming component that affects the quality of the product.
- Simulation sofware for the analysis of various products made of polyurethane. (rigid/flexible/semi-rigid/integram foam)
- Performing fluid and chemical reaction analysis including heat transfer simultaneously
- Finding out an optimal design to improve product quality, productivity and reduce development time.
- PHM(Progonstics and Health Management)
S/W analysis fields
- Energy absorbing foam
- Structural foam
- Seating foam
- Home appliance/electronic parts and cryogenic heat storage tanks
- Building insulation design, composite material properties and performance prediction
Field of application
- Refrigerator door and cabinet insulation
- Crashpad, Instrumental panel
- Steering wheel, Door trim, Headliner
- Seat of transport vehicle
- Bed, shoes, furniture, lightweight composite materials, etc.